12 June 2008

Dr M is one healthy poster boy for Warga Emas

I don't remember exactly how old Dr M is, but I certainly think for a man in his 80s, his energy, his sharp intelect, even his eagerness to fight, amazes me every single day I see him in the papers.

No wonder that I have always heard this repeated rumour (I certainly would classify it as one) that somehow he had found his fountain of youth, the spring of perpetual energy, strength and fighting cock spirit. That rumour had something to do with cell injections in some faraway mountain resorts in the Alps. If only this can be true, I would be more than happy to try depositing a few of these super cells into my veins.

My dad is about Dr M's age, and sadly, he (my dad lah) just suffered a minor stroke that had left him without adequate use of his limbs. Very difficult to watch, as the unstoppable genetic clock clicks away and a once healthy bubbly personality is slowly reduced to a helpless old man, forlorn, in deep thought, and so far from Dr. M, my other "Dad".

A Soul in Kuala Lumpur

4 comments:

Perawi said...

Msia dapat PM baru dari Pakatan Rakyat....Tawaran untuk lompat parti..... Lelongan awan telah dibuka sekarang ahli parlimen Barisan Nasional - ditawarkan utk jadi Menteri & Timbalan Menteri, siapa cepat dia dapat, Terhad 31 kekosongan sahaja ......pisang panas. Parti Bebas pun boleh juga memohon. Good by Najib Altantuya & Pok Loh Hadhari ......bye..bye samseng UMNO kg Dusun.

Anonymous said...

i dun understand why some of the malaysian did not appreciate Tun M.as far as i know,he is the one who responsible for our success nowadays.i think it is very difficult to find someone who is as intelligent as him.

Anonymous said...

Salam Dr M,

I'm a big fan of yours. No matter what others are saying you are the undisputed the best Prime Minister Malaysian ever had. You going to early ad sudden retirement was hardly accepted by me. Especially when you are replaced by a pathetatic successor, oops! sorry.

My late mother in law is also you staunch supporter. She passed away 2 years ago.We cried when they sprayed pepper on you. These are the ruthless, ungrateful, and rascals Malays whom I'm feeling disappointed about.

I have painted four portraits of you and I hope I can meet you to show them. Insya'Allah.

I'm an artist and Graphic Designer from your legacy. Please visit my blog at: http://shukoryahya.blogspot.com/ and give me your "Comment Perdana." Who knows, you might earn a worthy present specially for you.

Anonymous said...

What an utter rubbish by Agas!